Ultra Violet LightsProminent & Leading Manufacturer from Thane, we offer clean room ultra violet lights.
Clean Room Ultra Violet Lights
Product Price :Get Latest Price
|Dimension||7.5" H x 25.75" W x 7.4" D|
|UV Lamp||(1) AM-IUVL-1|
|Cabinet Base Material||Stainless Steel|
|Cabinet Baffles Material||Powder Coated Aluminum|
Upper air ultra violet (UV) lights have been an effective tool in reducing the risk of airborne disease transmission for decades. Upper air ultra violet systems work by creating an irradiation zone within the upper air of a space. As convection currents lift airborne particles from the breathing zone into the upper air, these particles are exposed to ultra violet irradiation and may be killed or inactivated. This method is desirable because of the combination of low cost and ease of application. Features:
- New patent pending InFluenceT technology utilizes multiple parabolic reflectors for increased UV intensity
- Increased output efficiency leads to greater coverage area with high intensity UV light
- Go Green! Infinity has lower power consumption than other units providing similar coverage.
- Provides effective, low cost, risk reduction strategy for healthcare settings
- 170 Degree Irradiation pattern increases UV
- Base is stainless steel
- Baffles - powder coat aluminum
- Reflectors - 95% mirror metal